Welcome to my new Blog!!

Welcome to my very new, brand new blog!  I have posted my previous blogs for all the newcomers to be able to get up to speed with what I have to say.  Don't get me wrong, the blog provided by Fat Cow webhosting is fine, but this site is much more appealing.  Give me some feedback and let me know what you think?  I joined facebook a couple of days ago...I am very behind the times.  But I am trying to catch up.  I want to thank everyone for all their support.  It is fun to walk through the grocery store and have people say they are cheering for me.  Or just last night, I was at our softball game and our team was losing (pretty badly) and a woman came up and said, "You don't know me, but we have been watching you every week and are really enjoying the program."  That just made my night!  Then she told me that my dad built her kitchen a couple of years ago.  It is great to hear from the community.  So keep checking in and don't forget to vote!  Keep in touch for my reviews of my favorite tools and products!

No comments:

Post a Comment