Episode #4: Terrible Two's

The team challenge...this is the one I was looking forward to the most.  I thought the pairs were good, I was very happy to get Jared...he did an awesome job!  I loved that they played his defense of our putting in the insulation after the vapor barrier, because we wouldn't technically be installing any of this without a roof.  Nice job Jared-that was awesome!  Three hours to do this challenge actually felt like an hour....time went by so fast.  But in the end, I thought our living room looked great and we worked together very well.  Wouldn't have wanted anyone else!  It was pretty warm that day and we went through lots and lots of water.  That was some pretty good t.v. when they made Lawrence and Neil face off in a crown duel!  We were all pretty shocked.  When Mike said to take off early and go have a beer....we went back and all pretty much went to bed!  We defineatly lost our humorous one when Lawrence left.  The day of the patio challenge was very cold.....but we all started shedding layers within a couple of wheelbarrows.  I did not understand what was going on with me...I was completely out of gas!  I was so panicked at the end I was litterally throwing the pavers out so I could just define my pattern.  I had no idea I was putting them in upside down!  I was so scared during elimination....I was sure I was going home because Neil had done his weed block in the correct order.  Bad mistake, but I was safe.  Sad to see Neil go-he was great.  I went to bed late that night after interviews and knew I needed to wake up and forget about that mistake and do a 180.  When I went to bed I realized that because of the crazy routine in the mornings of getting ready in front of the cameras.....I had forgotten to take my Synthroid for 3 days!!!!  If anyone out there has to take thyroid medicine to stay balanced mentally and physically knows that 3 full days without your medicine is a very stupid thing to do.  Something that I have done everyday for 6 years of my life and I forget right now?  I just hoped that I could be ready for the next days task.....

No comments:

Post a Comment