New Product! Check out new hand hewn Alder stools


Go to my store to purchase my new hand hewn rustic alder stools that I have been working on this week.  I use a variety of hand planes and draw knives to achieve the hand hewn look.  I relieve/distress the seat to simulate years and years of wear.  If you aren't into the rustic style I can create one for you that is clean and precise out of any wood type that you prefer.  I literally have one for every room in my house!  They are perfect for sitting next to your fireplace, kitchens to reach the top shelf, bathrooms for kids who can't reach the sink, closets so you can sit down to put your socks and shoes on, and make great extra seating when you need it.  I also whipped out a few Aspen log stools since I was already going.  I harvest the aspen from the surrounding mountains of Pocatello.  You wouldn't believe all the dead aspen lying on the forest floor waiting to be made into something beautiful for someone's home.

No comments:

Post a Comment