The Flower Pot

So, shortly after I returned from my adventures in New York City....I joined up and partnered in a local business--The Flower PotIt is a drive through coffee, flower, and balloon shop.  Our motto is- "Big Convenience in a little shop"  Heidi (my partner), her sister Kellie, and their mom have always wanted to start this business and the opportunity presented itself a few months ago.  Well due to recent events and some scheduling conflicts, I am now a barrista on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 2pm to 4pm.  I am getting my legs under me still, but I make a mean frap!  So come downtown and support The Flower Pot and I can make you a smoothie, carmel machiato, Italian soda, half dozen wrapped roses, or a balloon bouquet.....all in a drive through!  We are located at 203 South Arthur and our hours are M-F 7 to 4 and Saturdays 9 to 11.

No comments:

Post a Comment