Dorian....I will miss you...

This is Dorian.  We lost him on Saturday October 1st at our home in our loving arms.
Dorian lived a wonderful long life.  He was only 12 years old when he left us.  He had battled and beaten 3 cancer surgeries and was my strong boy.  I love him so much.  At the end, when his liver was failing him, I was able to take Dorian to work with me every single day.  He loved going to work.  He would get so ancy on Saturday and Sunday and look at me like "why aren't we going to work today mom?"  He would go around town with me and measure jobs and hang out in my office-happy as could be.  He is preceeded in death by his brother Rillie.  He is survived by his two sisters Millie and Carlie (pommeranians).  They miss him dearly and want to have their big strong brother around to protect them.


If anyone has lost a pet recently I am sorry for your loss.  Please click on the following link to read the Rainbow Bridge Poem.   http://www.petloss.com/rainbowbridge.htm

I also found this one that was almost too heart wrenching to get through.   http://www.indigo.org/rainbowbridge_ver2.html 


I love and miss you Dorian.  Thank you for being a big part of my life.  Until we meet again.....

No comments:

Post a Comment